Before
After
I am glad that Jennifer Hudson has decided to take a stand for us women of color and show us that if you want to lose weight that YOU CAN DO IT. I thought that she looked great when she was thicker, however I feel where she is coming from that being small is healthier and clothes seen to fit a lot better. When I go into the store I always see the cutest jeans in a size 8 or a nice shirt in a small. My big boobs are not going to fit in a small lol. Losing weight is so hard to do when you like to eat good food. Who has time to work out when you are working full time, going to school, and trying to be the best wife and mom you can be. Hell that is a work out of its own lol. I want to salute Jennifer for giving me someone to help keep me motivated in this weight lose journey. She is a mom, in the public eye alot if she could do it SO CAN I.

No comments:
Post a Comment