This past week I have had a lot of positive feedback about my natural hair. I have found two different styles that have really worked out for me. Bantu knots and flat twist have helped me so much this week. For anyone going natural and does not want to BC. I would definitely trust these to work for anyone. I have also come by a lot of inspiration this week. I have also thought about the reason a little more of Y I am really doing this. I love the different ways you can do your hair. I was watching an old movie called FOXY BROWN she is a whole lot of women too, she rocked an afro and wore her hair straight. Now you can not do this with wearing a perm. More people now are doing the braids and twist out as well which just looks so pretty to me. Having a perm is a lot more convenient, natural hair can be as well you just have to find out what to do. After watching that movie I looked for other famous people who are taking a stand for natural hair.
They are so beautiful because, they choose to stand tale and show us color women that we are beautiful with our own hair God has given us.
No comments:
Post a Comment