Monday, February 14, 2011
Black Love
I was reading this month issue of Ebony which has an article about BLACK LOVE. Over the years black men has pushed marriage and love to the back burner. As well as black women even though we want it we are not straving as hard to get it anymore. Either due to they are not trusting of men because they have done them wrong. For men they think that women only want their money. These is really a shame because love holds family together, it holds friendships together we just have to work at it. I want to set examples, for the next genration that they can be in a sucessful relationship for 20 and 30 years. I want black childern to see that family can stick together. Well tis was something that was on my sprint just thought I would share some BLACK LOVE. Happy Valentines Day to All the Couples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment